Thursday, June 7, 2012

Confession

This is me....without the guy in the robe
Bless me bloggers for I have sinned,
It's been nearly one month since my last blog and people, I have not been a good girl....ok well wait, back it up. I have not been AWFUL. I just have not been diligent nor smart in my time away.Some of the new things I have learned about weight loss and calories have stuck....like the fact that one piece of bacon can have upwards of 100 calories in it...yup....one piece, but other promises i made myself have kinda....flew the coop. I blame a few things...#1 me. I am the least consistent person in the world...I am trying to fix that. I am trying not to get distracted by shiny objects. It's a work in progress. Be patient with me. I also blame little league baseball. My son (bragging mom alert) made the Mosquito AAA team ( GO BUDDY GO) and since then I have been travelling and meeting and hauling and working to try to pay for all this travelling and hauling. On the road equals non healthy eating and no time or energy for exercise. I have implemented a new exercise regime, which kicks my butt btw, and doesn't take that long. I don't know if the claims are verified but I will post the "Pinterest" pin that led me to  this workout. I do one round of it, some weights, some ab work some lunges and squats (ugh) and then another round. By that time I am begging for death and sweating in places i didn't know sweated....did you know your knee caps and earlobes can sweat....I didn't. I attribute the lack of weight gain during my bad eating time to this workout and therefore intend on keeping it up. The last culprit of my bad girl month is the warm weather, which reminds me of clinking ice cubes, which reminded me of how much I love me a gin and tonic in the evening. I drink diet tonic so this should be fine....right. MOPE. One or two of these reminds me that I also like snacks in the evening, which leads me into pressuring my husband into making me something delicious, which leads to me eating and drinking between 300 to 1000 calories extra RIGHT BEFORE BED!!!! GAWD JESSICA!!! You know better. So anyway, the fact of the matter is I am getting back on track which means becoming accountable again, which means you shall be seeing much more of me soon....I hope. No you will, I promise....oh shit I promised, now I have to.
Up to date, here is my results.

Since my last blog 3 and a half weeks ago, I have lost 2 lbs and one inch of my boobs. That's it. No other losses, no other gains....just smaller boobies and a few pounds gone....sigh. I'll see you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment