Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dear Red Wine,
I'm breaking up with you. Please dont take this personally, it's not you , but more what you do to ME. Since we have become exclusive, i have become lethargic, gained weight and lost all my motivation. I am not the person I want to be and I feel that I can only change that by distancing myself from you.
Don't get me wrong, we can absolutely still be friends. I will still see you each Monday night like always when you and I get together with Sarah. Not to mention special occasions and outing with friends. I still love you for who you are, I just cant be with you all the time.I need my space to grow on my own.
I hope you understand and realize that you are still wonderful and loved.I look forward to the next time we meet.
Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment