Saturday, March 10, 2012

A&W veggie burgers are NOT just like the real thing....

Worst sleep EVER last night...those kinda nights are going to be the ones where just saying no is gonna be the hardest, nothing helps me relax (pass out) like a glass or two of wine and some brain candy tv....sigh. I did make an interesting discovery however...actually I made a few. Number one discovery was that white wine has half the calories of red wine (cha ching) and number two, the scale states that i lost 2.5 lbs...i know, i cheated, it was supposed to be weekly weigh ins but i wanted to peek...so I've peeked every day at the same time and noticed a definite decrease...even after I had a nasty meal at A&W....I couldn't help it....it's new in town and thier onion rings are so damn good. But that was a slight indulgence and I promise to be good again...every body needs a little treat. I am encouraged by the numbers on the scales though. The tape measurements will be another story i'm sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment